Friday, 31 July 2026

reaching out to the sky

 HELLO!


It happened again. The very same thing which happened in case of works like dreaming in the meadow, or a ghostly presence's stroll. Once again I got inspired by photo from tiny thin book with aphorisms (e.g., "True freedom is to have power over oneself for everything." by Michel de Montaigne). Well, to be precise two photos were my inspirations this time.

First of the mentioned photos - a landscape with 2 trees.

Second of the mentioned photos shows a laid table 
among the flowers.

When I was looking at these photos, a sudden idea came to my mind - to create a pastel combining them. So, I imagined a laid table on a meadow, between 2 tall trees. I also added the alone woman sitting at this table who's streeking her hand towards the blue sky.

On the photos below You will see how the creative process went off. I was using both dry, and oil pastels.



Below there is the net result of my work.


reaching out to the sky, dry and oil pastels on a paper, 14,5 x 19,6 cm.

The flowers You see on the foreground do not exist in real life. They were more or less inspired by the real ones though.


That's all.


Let me know in the comments below what are your thoughts about reaching out to the sky?


Have a Nice Day! 馃挋

2 comments:

  1. Ciekawa inspiracja. A rysunek bardzo mi si臋 podoba, bo nie jest nadmiernie prze艂adowany szczeg贸艂ami, niesie za sob膮 w艂a艣nie takie odpr臋偶enie pewne, relaks itp.

    :) Ja te偶 czasem si臋gaj膮c po znan膮 mi ksi膮偶k臋 musz臋 si臋 zastanowi膰 jaka jest jej fabu艂a. U Murakamiego praktycznie za ka偶dym razem czytaj膮c poszczeg贸lne ksi膮偶ki odkrywam nowe warstwy, szczeg贸艂y, odczytuj臋 co艣 inaczej.

    Czyta艂em do tej pory od A. Christie ,,I nie by艂o ju偶 nikogo", a tak偶e obejrza艂em film na podstawie ksi膮偶ki. Film o ile pami臋ta艂 do艣膰 wiernie odwzorowa艂 fabu艂臋 ksi膮偶ki, chocia偶 by艂y chyba jakie艣 r贸偶nice. Nie mniej historia spodoba艂a mi si臋, bo lubi臋 czasem takie powie艣ci, kt贸re dziej膮 si臋 na jakim艣 ograniczonym terenie, 偶e samo to powoduje jakie艣 napi臋cie i emocje.

    Pozdrawiam!
    Mozaika Rzeczywisto艣ci.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Po艂膮czenie dw贸ch zdj臋膰 w jednym rysunku, to 艣wietny pomys艂!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina