Monday 10 October 2016

A Spring is awakening

Obviously not now (Autumn is now).
I only wanted to draw a personification of Spring like I earlier draw Summer and Winter.

HELLO!


A Spring, drawing, 21 x 29,1 cm, 7-9.10.2016


I've drawn already a sketch of red-haired Spring. There are a few small differences. For example, in dress. In wreath I drew recognizable flowers: Bellis perennis, Trifolium pratense, Alopecurus pratensis, Primula elatior, Campanula patula, Myosotis palustris, Viola riviniana, Ficaria verna and Oxalis acetosella (flowers were drawn thanks to one book: Pospolite rośliny środkowej Europy, Warszawa 1990).
I decided to show a Spring as an yawning woman... because of her awakening.


A Winter is leaving... On the ground there is still a snow. On the right side of Spring I drew a Galanthus nivalis. In my opinion, this flower is so small but pretty daring - it has a courage to grow despite a snow and cold. And this is a "trailer" of spring! A tree will be green... someday. The colours of sky suggest a morning.

Please, look at the few phases of my drawing, recorded thanks to camera.















































2 comments:

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina