Monday 21 November 2022

the Poetic Graphics: blockage

 HELLO!


In the end of July 2021 I wrote a poem which developed from my casual reflections about kanashibari (jap. 金縛り, this is the japanese term for sleep paralysis), and all those stressful situations in which we are unable to say anything.

The original poem you can read HERE.

Below there is blockage as a part of the Poetic Graphics.


the Poetic Graphics: blockage, graphic.


Here you can see a special background I've prepared for this poem.

I'M SORRY, graphic.

I thought it might be a good idea to create a grey background in which there are various words. They look like elements which you need to connect but it's difficult because:

a) they're in a shambles,

b) they're blurred.


If you're interested what I wrote there, you can see it below.


i'm sorry, graphic.

The basis of this background was a photo of a sky and tree crown. 

I took it in a certain forest.

I took this photo in August 2019.


That's all.

Have you ever heard about kanashibari?

What do you think about my work?

Let me know in the comment.


Have a Nice Day! 😶

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina