Saturday 20 July 2019

Come and see the Other World

Hello!

Long time no see :-) Lately there's so much work in my life I'm not able to find a time to publish new post. However today I want to show a drawing of a feminine reader. 

The Other World, drawing on the cardboard.


Idea for this drawing started from a small doodle from my various notes. At the beginning it was only a young girl with a long green braid. She was wearing a long grey dress with black laces and cuffs. 
So I decided to draw her on a separate work. Then I thought about her pose, activity and her surroundings.


Actually, the main theme of this picture was imagination. I wanted to show through my work a way of imagination's unleashing. For me it could happen during reading a gripping book. In fact, it could happen during any other activity in which we're deeply involved. Surely stepping into something new - for example an amazing book - make us see world in a different way, colours and forms.

Below you could see two phases of my drawing.




Have a Nice Day!

1 comment:

  1. Intrygująca kompozycja według mnie. Ciekawe jest też to, że pokazujesz różne warianty czy też stopnie zaawansowania rysunku.

    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina