Saturday 24 December 2016

Wintertime


Wintertime, crayons on paper, 23-24.12.2016




Hello!


Well, you probably saw Winter finally, so you would noticed that I've changed my mind... but only about hairstyle. Thanks to this change icicles are more visible. I'm not a fan of "the Game of Thrones" so you won't see a title like "Winter is coming" [although I like Sean Bean]. :-D 


On the left side of my drawing, you'll see two shepherds. A Star is their road-sign to Bethlehem where the King was born.
A Winter's bag have got an inscription: MISSION: CHRISTMAS EVE 2016.


I wish you a lot of Happiness, Love and Peace;
a strength to fight with your own barriers
and fulfilling your dreams;
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2017!

~ Luffina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina