Wednesday, 29 July 2026

the Poetic Graphics: a parting song

 HELLO!


A year ago I was observing with the highest interest how birds (mostly swallows) are gathering on the power lines before their departure to the warm countries. The result of that observation was a poem pożegnalna pieśń which I published on my other blog (HERE You can read a poem if You want).

So, maybe You are wondering why am I writing this? The reason is simple. 

I decided to translate this poem, then create a graphic background for it, thus making it a part of "the Poetic Graphics" series.

Below there is the net result of my work.


the Poetic Graphics: a parting song, graphic.

As the basis for the background I used a fragment of a photo I've made during my observation.


A mentioned fragment of a photo. I took it in the end of August 2025.


Then I worked a little bit in Canva to make the background happen. There I added more effects resembling clouds.


the overcast afternoon, graphic.


That's all.


Let me know in the comments below what do You think about a parting song - the new part of "the Poetic Graphics".


Have a Nice Day! 🐦

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina