Sunday 5 June 2022

the Poetic Graphics: petrichor

 HELLO!


Almost a year ago I wrote a poem about a very specific  and fresh smell which appears after raindrops touch the soil. It is called petrichor (this word is created from greek words signifying "the rock" and "a substance which is running through the gods veins"). 

Original version of petrichor you can find on my blog with poems.

Below there's a translation of petrichor as a part of the series "the Poetic Graphics".


the Poetic Graphics: petrichor, graphic.


When I was creating a background for where did christmas tree hide, I've made also a blue and a green versions of the pink graphic (but without a cat & the christmas tree).

I mentioned about this because the background for petrichor originated from layering a green one on the blue one. 

I cared about obtaining an effect of freshness. 

Then new graphic gained a new name - happy garden.


happy garden, graphic.


That's all.


Have you ever heard about petrichor?

Do you like this smell?


Let me know in the comments section.


Have a Nice Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina