Monday 17 April 2017

A drawing of sculpture

Hello!


   Again - long time no see! Today I'm going to publish my drawing of sculpture. I chose a David made by Gian Lorenzo Bernini. But I didn't draw a full sculpture... My drawing is based on a photo of Bernini's sculpture in the catalogue 'the Galleria Borghese. The Masterpieces'.

This is my drawing:

Bernini's David, pencil on paper, april 2017.




And this is photo from catalogue:

Gian Lorenzo Bernini, David, Carrara marble,
1623/4, the Galleria Borghese, Rome.


























Have a Nice Day! 
Happy Easter with Love and Peace! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wiesz co? Twój rysunek przywiódł mi na myśl obraz znany mi z Muzeum Narodowego w Warszawie. Nie znam ani tytułu ani autora, ale dla mnie jest kwintesencją kunsztu malarskiego. Otóż całość wygląda jak płaskorzeźba, w 2D, do tego wszystko jest w bieli, a detale artysta wykończył światłocieniem i takimi tam zabiegami. Jak dla mnie perfekcyjne opanowanie warsztatu.

    Ogólnie podoba mi się Twój rysunek, bo jest pewną interpretacją fotografii, a właściwie rzeźby. To jest całkiem ważne, by odtwarzając dać coś od siebie. :)

    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina