Saturday 31 August 2019

my first gif

Hello!



loneliness during the rainy weather, gif.



      For some time I wanted to create a gif or just try to do it.
     And I decided to use for this my drawings and graphics. In loneliness during the rainy weather I used a fragment of my previous work A Girl with Umbrella and graphics based on it (you could see few of them below the text). 
    I think it's amazing how gifs are able to tell story. It's also nice to see how your works literally come to life.

Have a Nice Day!


it seems I'm not alone in this rain, graphic





















oh, all those silent raindrops..., graphic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina