Sunday 18 October 2015

Sisters - the Last Chapter



Hello!

I started to colouring the background... I must say, that I'm really proud of this tree, this oak... maybe in some places, I added too much black colour but at last, I'm glad. 























Next, I tried to make a blue sky... Before I took a blue crayon, I used a white crayon for a clouds on the horizon.


Sisters, drawing by a pencil, pen, crayons.






Well, at last... I still think I should correct the colour of sky and make a mountain darker.


I hope, you'll enjoy this.


Have a nice day!


the END. 


PS- Oh, and one more thing... I think that I need a little, short break in my activity on this 'art-blog'. Sorry... I think that everyone needs in their life a short break... Oh, during this break I'll still be drawing so don't worry... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina