Thursday 2 June 2016

'A Summer'

A summer, crayons


Hello!

Long time no see :-D

When I was wondering how should personification of summer look like? Well, I imagined that every personification should be special... In that case, autumn (in reverie) has got a straight, long brown hair and dress decorated by colorful leaves. Spring has got a long, curly red hair, freckles and a green dress with a floral pattern.



Well, winter and summer were for me problematic because of appearance. So far, I drew summer as a blonde, happy woman and winter as black-haired woman who was annoyed because of icicles on the ends of her hair (my happy vision :)











































Next, I asked myself: 'Why did a summer have to be a blonde girl?'
I changed my mind.
I drew summer as beautiful black-haired girl with darker skin in a delicate red blouse on the white and blue dress.

Now, a personification of summer looks more enigmatic.

Yuki Kajiura - Sweet song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina