Monday 31 December 2018

Have a Nice Day!

Hello!


     This time I want to show you a drawing of young Japanese woman in kimono. She's sitting under the cherry blossom trees. She's also holding a cup of sake. A tiny flower petal fell to her cup (I read somewhere that it means a good luck). 
     I'm sorry for a bad quality of photography. I'm not sure if you'll be able to notice a silhouette of mount Fuji. If I could tell something about kimono pattern, it was inspirated by Klimt's beautiful work (I mean a specific motive from his mosaic made to Palais Stoclet in Brussels - the Tree of Life).


Sutekina tsuitachi o, crayons on a cardboard, 15 x 15,5 cm.







   
    Japanese title of my drawing means: "Have a Nice Day!". So I wish you all lots of Health, Love, Peace and Joy in the New Year 2019! Good Luck! 

     Below, you could see a phases of my creative process. Sutekina tsuitachi o!

(it's sad that Kalafina broke up in 2018... It would be nice to hear them one more time again... In the future).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina