Friday 1 November 2019

next aim - SO LONG! It's portrait of a man!

Hello!

Today I want to show a portrait of a man. This theme became one of my aims because of a major advantage of women pictures on my blog. Initially I couldn't decide who exactly should I portray. But one day - spontaneously - I choose Serj Tankian as a model for drawing.

Serj Tankian, black & white crayons on a brown paper, 18,2 x 12,4 cm.








































On Internet I searched through lots of photographies and watched various recordings from the concerts of System of a Down. And I was close to chose one of photos but finally it was rejected.
*
So - after questioning myself I finally decided to draw him from my memory. And as I was drawing it appeared that my visualization was in majority based on "Chop Suey!" video.
Plus - 
I really like how deeply he looks concerned in music during performances. And that's why his eyes are closed in my drawing. In the background I added an ornament created from words: "WAKE UP" Actually it's a quote from song "Chop Suey".

Next aim - a View on Melancholy. 

Have a Nice Day!

🎵Sardarabad - cover of Armenian Patriotic Song 
performed by System of a Down 
(concert in Yerevan, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina