Wednesday, 30 September 2026

sketch of the forest road

 HELLO!


When I was twiddling a pencil in my hand and staring at a blank paper, a memory of a photo once taken in the forest came to me. To cut a story short, I started sketching. 

Here's the net result of my drawing.


the forest road, a pencil on a paper, 19,5 x 14,5 cm.

Below there is a photo which was sort of an inspiration for the forest road. When I was sketching I haven't got this photo close at hand. Nevertheless, I kept drawing. And as I kept drawing I kept thinking how much the sky, eternalised on the photo, resembled a river. 
In the process of a drawing I added a figure of a biker on a whim. Wonder what made a biker stop riding... Was a biker fascinated by clouds flowing through the sky?


Photo taken in the end of July 2019.
It shows of the roads in the nearby forest.

That's all.


Let me know in the comments what do You think about my sketch.


Have a Nice Day! 💚

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina