Sunday 8 November 2015

an Exotic Frog

'Poison dart frog', crayons on paper.






A photography came from article:
Marzenna Nowakowska, Tęczowy koncert, "Witaj w podróży", nr 35, Warszawa 2013, ss. 86-91.



Hello!


This is a poison dart frog- that exotic frog from my lists of 'drawing-aims' on the side panel. 

One day, I found a sketch of this frog which I made basing on one amazing photo in magazine. And I decided to finish this drawing, to make it complete... but now... when I'm looking at this picture, I still think that it isn't finished...


In the end of drawing, I didn't want to draw a huge leaf (on the photo, a frog is sitting on its), so I drew only a frog's shadow.



Because it was one of my 'three-aims-to-draw', I replace it with a next aim...

A landscape from Tatra and picture of Galadriel still remain...

A new thing is a mountain landscape with rainbow! 



Have a nice day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina