Thursday 23 December 2021

the Poetic Graphics: where did christmas tree hide

 HELLO!


On February 2020 I arranged a short poem concerning a tough relationship between cats and Christmas trees because of disassembling the Christmas tree, and The World Cat Day (in Poland it's celebrated on 17th February). 

I've translated my poem to English. The original one you can read THERE.

Below you can read a poem in a form of "the Poetic Graphic"

You can also find it on my account on Pinterest.


the Poetic Graphics: where did christmas tree hide, graphic.


In order to find the perfect background I chose a certain photo as the main inspiration.


This is the close-up on grapes in a big jar. There's a sugar on those fruits.
This sugar glitter like a snow in sunrays.

You see, I thought that if I rotate this photo, those grapes would look like the christmas ornament.

Firstly, I didn't know which colour should I choose. I was fluctuating between blue and pink. I chose the second one because pink gives much more impression of warmth.

What's more, I added a simplified drawing of a cat gazing at Christmas tree.


merry christmas, graphic.

🐱

My dear readers,

Christmastime has come, 

so I wish You 

lots of Health, Joy and Peace!

🎄

♩ Kalafina - We Wish You a Merry Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Niby już było, a dziś wraca w nowej formie, ładne:-)
    jotka

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina