Wednesday 10 February 2016

The expectation of shooting stars


The Expectation of Shooting stars, pastel on a cardboard, 14 x 19,7 cm


Hello!

Long time no see :-)

Suddenly, I wanted to realise one small project which I doodled in one of my notebooks. This picture happened thanks to my fascination with Moai sculptures from Rapa Nui (which is known as the Easter Island).



1st drawing from my notebook. 1st idea :)








Well, I wanted to show a Moai with the starry night in background. I used a white crayon to draw stars and the Moon. 
Then I started filling a picture with pastels. 

Below, you could see photos showing a process of formation of a pastel.

















That's all.
 I wish that you will smile seeing my pastel. 




Have a nice day!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina