Friday 15 January 2021

the Poetic Graphics: the Uncertainty

 Hello!


     Now's the turn for the fifth post concerning a cycle the Poetic Graphics. This time I made a graphic with english version of my ekphrasis based on Frida Kahlo's the Broken Column (and you could familiarise with original version there). During reading her biography, I emphatised with Mexican artist pretty much... And that was the reason why I wrote this poem.


the Poetic Graphics: the Uncertainty, graphic.



     I've also prepared a special background for a poem thanks to one of my old doodles and a little touch of a pink colour.


Frida, graphic.



And that's all.

Have a Nice Day! 🎨

2 comments:

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina