Monday 28 December 2020

the Poetic Graphics: the Broken Reverie

 Hello!


In today's entry you'll find another part of a cycle the Poetic Graphics. This poem (which original version is available THERE) was an impression of a certain event I've witnessed on a graveyard last year. I called this to mind only thanks to my notes.


the Poetic Graphics: the Broken Reverie



For this particular poem I've decided to make a background which could resemble a glow of light during the night. Below you could see two graphics. First one was a basis which helped me with creating something much more subtle.


Lights, graphic.


Glow, graphic.




And that's all.


Have a Nice Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina