Sunday 21 June 2020

4 in 4: Nothing special

Hello!


   It took me so long to create the next comic strip of "the Four Seasons in Four Frames". At last I can present you (ekhem, quite late) the third one called: "Nothing special" concerning the personification of Spring.

I decided that the main theme of this comic should be boredom. Firstly I intended to show some polish custom characteristic for Spring... And I came up with different idea because of a sudden lockdown (which was kind of a... strange, apathetic time).

Each of the frames has got a strip in the right upper corner with the name of a month (march, april, may, june).



Below the comic strip you will find a translation of a bubble.



In "the March Frame" Spring looks a bit asleep and she's still covering herself in her yellow cloth (it's a reference to my previous work "A Spring" which you could see THERE).

In "the April Frame" I drew cherry blossom in the background (yeah, my soul is weak when it comes to Japanese culture and hanami).




In "the May Frame" Spring is looking at sambucus while some individual with a mask is hurrying somewhere in the background.

In "the June Frame" our protagonist is sitting on the bench and she's playing with her wreath. Here she says:
Well, I suspect I would have much more entertainment during my sleep...


You could say - it's really nothing special 馃槉 Below you can look at this comic strip in full.


4 in 4: nothing special, no. 3, crayons and pen on a cardboard.







Please, let me know if you like it. 

You could also write some ideas about the Seasons in comments.

That's all.

I wish you lots of health.

Have a Nice Day!
Edited: 12 II 2022.

3 comments:

  1. 艢wietnie uj臋艂a艣 ten szalony czas, a tak膮 burze w艂os贸w jak u twojej bohaterki, to sama chcia艂abym mie膰...
    Mo偶e nie dzia艂o si臋 nothing special, ale rysowa艂a艣 very special, zazdroszcz臋!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naprawd臋 艣wietny pasek komiksowy. Szkoda, 偶e nie mo偶na troch臋 bardziej powi臋kszy膰 zdj臋cia, bo chcia艂em zobaczy膰 detale na rysunku :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bardzo podoba mi si臋 g艂贸wna posta膰, chocia偶 pozosta艂e elementy te偶 s膮 mi艂e dla oka. Poza tym co艣 w tym jest, zw艂aszcza patrz膮c na poprzednie miesi膮ce.

    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina