Tuesday 30 November 2021

a Portrait of Hikaru Masai

 HELLO!


Today I'm showing one of my aims with a great pleasure

. It is Hikaru Masai's portrait

Who is Hikaru Masai? 

She is a japanese singer who nowadays is performing as H-el-ical//. Previously Hikaru Masai was a part of Kalafina. This splendid japanese group disbanded in 2019. They were well-known for their songs composed for various anime series.

Previously I drew also portraits of other members of Kalafina: Keiko Kubota and Wakana Ootaki. I was so eager to draw her as well, but as a result of various obstacles I was leaving this aim over.

The time has come but I decided to change something in a style of portraying.



A portrait of Hikaru Masai, pencil and crayons on a brown paper, 18,1 x 12,8 cm.


I dropped the idea of ornament consisting of the titles of Kalafina songs. Besides I made it on a brown paper this time.

Below you can see two phases of portraying Hikaru.




How do you like her portrait?

Please, let me know in the comments' section.


As the next aim I appoint is

the Portrayal of Pandora.

👩

Have a Nice Day!

Kalafina - Destination unknown

1 comment:

  1. Bardzo podoba mi się gotowy portret, delikatny, ale nie bez wyrazu.
    Chętnie powiesiłabym na ścianie.
    jotka

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina