Thursday 7 September 2017

A Still Nature - my aim

Hello!

I decided to finish my aim quickly. I'm writing about a Still Nature. Once I saw three fruits: plums, grapes and tomatoes on a plate I wanted to draw a still nature. I was fascinated with their colours and layout. As a result I took a photo which was a very good decision.


And this is a pastel which was based on this photo.

A Still Nature with Plums, Grapes and Tomatoes, pastel on cardboard, 21,4 x 23 cm.

Well... as you see I still must practise.

Have a Nice Day!

Oh... I almost forgot... My new aim is portrait of Keiko Kubota (Kalafina, FictionJunction) in the same manner as Wakana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina