Thursday 12 March 2020

4 in 4: the Worries of Winter

Hello!


   I'm so sorry for my tardiness with making the next comic strip about 4 Seasons. Fortunately I overcame a few problems and made it before the first day of spring.

   I'm presenting you the second comic strip of "the Four Seasons in Four Frames". Below a comic strip you will find a translation of bubbles.

   Please, let me know if you like it. You could also leave here some ideas about 4 seasons.




1st Frame:

Well, winter goes on and on, and there's so little of snow. For a while it'll snow and then it'll quickly melt. Some people claim that Spring has already come... Pff! It's a fat chance she would like to!

2nd Frame: 

There's no doubt that it warmed up. With this kind of weather ALMOST everything melted.






4th Frame:

ONLY THOSE IDIOT-ICICLES ON MY HAIR SURVIVED!


Below you can see the Worries of Winter in full.


4 in 4: the Worries of Winter, no. 2, crayons and pens on the cardboard.





That's all.

I wish you lots of health.

Have a Nice Day!
Edited: 12 II 2022

2 comments:

  1. Ciekawa kreska, podziwiam Twój talent...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Znów jest co podziwiać. :) Zarówno w warstwie graficznej jak i w narracji.

    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina