Tuesday 18 May 2021

the Poetic Graphics: Dream Reality

 Hello! 


   In today's post I'd like to show another part of the cycle "the Poetic Graphics". This time I worked at translating my poem concerning dreams and their tendency to set into peculiar structures. 

   THERE you'll be able to read its original version.


the Poetic Graphics: Dream Reality, graphic.

   As always I was doing my best to create a perfect background for a poem. My starting point was a background I made for the Poetic Graphics: dark humour. At the beginning I added the Moon to graphic which you could see below.


moonlight, graphic.

Then a thought of the Moon reflecting in a water came through my mind... And as a result magical moonlight came into being.


magical moonlight, graphic.


And that's all for today.


Do you enjoy looking at the night sky?

Let me know in comments' section.


Have a Nice Day! 🌑

🎵 Ben E. King - Stand by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina