Wednesday 9 September 2020

Introduction to the Poetic Graphics

 Hello! 


     In the beginning of this year I created an account on Pinterest (it took some time to encourage myself to do this). There I left some of my works plus something I haven't published on my a-r-tistic blog yet. And I mean a short cycle consisted of five graphics (so far) with english versions of my poems. 


      Today I'm gonna show you one of them.


the Poetic Graphics: dark humour, graphic.



     The title of mentioned short cycle is the Poetic Graphics (I also considered the Graphical Poems) and I think it sounds cool. The poem dark humour (original title: czarny humor) is available on my second blog... There I experimented a bit with a dark sense of humour and the night sky.
     Below you could see a background I've made for this particular poem. Obviously it shows the night sky which is truly wonderful space to gazing at... 


the Night Sky, graphic.



What do you think about the night sky? 

Do you like gazing at the stars or are you interested in cosmos?

I hope you'll find my work interesting and worth your time.


Have a Nice Day! 馃尃


PS - Next part of cycle 4 in 4 will appear soon so... Please, stay tuned.



1 comment:

  1. Bardzo 艂adne t艂o, ciekawy wz贸r by艂by na fototapet臋 do sypialni:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina