Tuesday 24 September 2019

pretty viole(n)t and Bonus

Hello!

the Other World: pretty viole(n)t, graphic.






































So, as I wrote this is the last graphic which was based on the Other World
Hope you'll enjoy this work... and also my tendency to wordplay. 
I chose violet as a dominant colour for this graphic because of its mysterious beauty.




*
Oh, I also have got a bonus.


Face(s) of the Other World, graphic.


I made the above graphic for the blog's headline.
So, this is the end.


Have a Nice Day!

1 comment:

  1. Muszę powiedzieć, że jestem pod wrażeniem ilości wariacji tego przedstawienia. Niektóre opcje kolorystyczne nie do końca do mnie przemówiły, jednak sama ,,baza" jest jak najbardziej przyjemna w odbiorze. :)

    Bonus bardzo mi się podoba, bo po powiększeniu widać wielką staranność w wykonaniu. A to w świecie zalewanym bylejakością jest cenne.

    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina