Saturday 31 October 2015

A wing of Angel

A wing of Angel, pencil, pen, fibre pens, crayons on paper.


Hello! 


After a short break, I decided to show you my idea about a comment on one of Bruno Ferrero's stories (in Polish edition). It was a story about a little girl who consolated with her neighbour whose daughter suddenly died (little girl cried with her neighbour). In a comment to this story, especially I was touched by one quote: 

'Everybody are angels with one wing: only when we embrace the other human do we can fly.' **


So... I made an illustration to this quote.


A girl with a plait is the one who needs a help... we don't know her face. 
A girl with short hair is the person who embraces her... we see her profile, she is looking at her and trying to contact with her... to make her heart open. 


I decided to show them in white, black and grey colours. Only a short- haired's wing is different (I used an yellow crayon and an orange fibre pen). A wing was meant to be this the most important thing in my picture, so I distinguished it by colours, by contrast :)

Please, take a look on a few phases of this drawing:





 and Have a nice day!


____________________________________________________________________
** (I've hope that I did a good translation- don't know to say it in Present or Past Simple).



1 comment:

  1. Wow beautiful I invet to me http://one-step-to-dark-side-of-my-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina