Friday 6 August 2021

Green dress from a certain doodle

 HELLO!


One day I doodled a green dress with a patterned bottom. This inspired me to create a picture showing a woman in this dress.


Mentioned doodle.

During drawing the first sketch I was having a doubt about the length of a dress and a hairstyle. I considered a maxi dress but changed my mind quite quickly. The only change I made with her hair was turning them into more wavy.



Well, this drawing definitely needed a background and I went (a bit) wild with ideas for it. So I diversified picture with a strange garden full of high hollyhocks (latin: alcea) and flamy grass. There are also two trees which are occupied by two different birds. In a tree hollow of the left one is hiding an owl and on a branch of the right one is sitting a magpie.


Then I used pens, so the universe created on paper became black and white except for a dress and lady's eyes. I coloured them green.

Then I chose as a title for this drawing Green dress because it all started from doodling a green dress.


Green dress, pens on paper, 14,8 x 20,9 cm.


And that's all.

What do you think about Green dress?

Let me know in comments section.


Have a Nice Day! 💚

1 comment:

  1. Bardzo ładna sukienka i świetna kompozycja, bo tytułowa zielona kreacja wybija się na tle drugiego planu.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina