Wednesday 22 November 2023

the Poetic Graphics: The wild notes

 HELLO!


Today I would like to show another piece of series the Poetic Graphics

This time I've translated a poem created in the end of July 2022. Notatki nieokiełznane - that's the original title of poem, concerns reflection on the old notes, full of knowledge, and various doodles. 

Below you can see translated poem in the form of a colourful graphic.


the Poetic Graphics: The wild notes, graphic.


The main basis for background was a doodle from the old notebook. I doodled a mysterious woman in a long dress next to the jottings.

I date this drawing on margin at 2016.

On this doodle I layered an abstract graphic created from 4 colours: blue, yellow, green, and lilac. 

This graphic reminds me of a meadow which you could see in the summertime. 

That's why the title is meadow.

meadow, graphic.

Below you can see a result of mixing doodle with meadow (and also adding a few other effects in graphic software).

colourful doodles, graphic.

In the end I took colourful doodles to Canva in order to add text, and also ornamental lines in light-red colour.


That's all.

What do you think about my work?

Do you like doodling in your notebooks?

Let me know in the comments below.


Have a Nice Day! 📔

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina