Sunday 28 August 2022

the Wise Man

 HELLO!


 Sometimes I find a pleasure in experimenting with photographies and turning them into graphics.

This time I'd like to show a graphic called the Wise Man which was based on an old photography.


the Wise Man, graphic.

As you can see I used contrasting colours which gave quite interesting effect.

The main inspiration was an old photography. It shows a sculpture of an old man which was a part of the pulpit in church. Unfortunately I don't remember which church was that, and in which city of the Lower Silesia this church was located. 

Although I've got a hunch I could have taken this photo in Ziębice.


Mentioned photography which was made on May 2015.


That's all.

What do you think about the Wise Man?

Feel free to share your opinion in comments section.


Have a Nice Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina