Friday 29 January 2021

attempt to embrace

 Hello!


     Yesterday I was searching for an inspiration for backgrounds for the future "the Poetic Graphics". Among all of those old photographies I've found the one from over four years which you could contemplate below.


I've made this photo in November 2016 during a walk.



     Those trees and their branches looked marvellous. Thanks to them a photography resembles a painting with craquelures. 

        It looks so fascinating that I started experimenting with photo in graphic software. To be honest I was a bit surprised by the final effect.



attempt to embrace, graphic.


     As a result of experimentation my graphic turned into a surreal vision of two creatures trying to hug each other. That's how I perceive this work and that's why its title is attempt to embrace.


And how do you perceive this graphic?


Have a Nice Day! 馃挌

4 comments:

  1. 艢wietna fotografia. Te偶 lubi臋 robi膰 zdj臋cia koronom drzew i w og贸le ro艣linom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zdj臋cie cudowne, grafika ciekawa, czekam na wi臋cej:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Czasami wychodz膮 bardzo ciekawe rzeczy podczas zabawy w programach graficznych :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bardzo 艂adne zdj臋cie. Cudownie obrobione. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina