Saturday 30 April 2022

strange phenomenons

 Hello!


Well, I made an another surreal graphic which is based on a photo showing the trees. 

Nature can be so inspiring! 

A photo in question is visible below.


Photo shows a certain park. I've took it in Autumn 2015.

And here, look below at the result of my experiments.



strange phenomenons, graphic.

Strange phenomenons, as I called this work, shows the world upside down which is reflecting in the water. Moreover we've got mysterious lights.


What do you think about my graphic?

How do you perceive strange phenomenons?

Let me know in comments section.


Have a Nice Day! 

1 comment:

  1. Bardzo ciekawy efekt, jak odbicie w wodzie i kolory odpowiednio dobrane:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina