Saturday 16 April 2022

impressive sunset

 HELLO!


Few days ago I was baking a mazurek (traditional cake for Easter), and I simply looked through the window. Once again I was strongly impressed by colours of the sunset. This time it was splendid combination of violet and yellow hidden behind the trees on the horizon.


Those colours and trees inspired me to transfer my impressions on a cardboard with oil pastels.

Here's result of my work.


impressive sunset, oil pastels on a cardboard, 20,8 x 14,9 cm.


My Dear Followers,

here comes the Easter,

and I wish You All the Best!

🐰

HAPPY EASTER! 

1 comment:

  1. Klimatyczny obrazek, powiesiłabym u siebie na ścianie:-)
    Wszystkiego pięknego!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina