Sunday 11 October 2015

Sisters- next chapter


Hello!


This is my last version before colouring by crayons... 
I want to tell you something about this tree... at first I thought about cherry blossom (that's because of my fascination of Japanese culture) - I wanted to draw this tree because of its delicacy and beauty... but... I wasn't glad about this idea...
So I decided to draw an oak.

Where are sisters?



They are standing on the hill. Behind the hill, where sisters are standing, we see mountains... I thought about mountains as a background of this picture because I like drawing mountains (especially, with pastels)... but you know, when I draw mountains, I didn't pattern them on any real mountains...

Now I'm started to colouring them... I started with girls (I don't know why...).





Well, I've got a problem with colours for the girl from left... I thought about a turquoise sweater and black or grey dress with white flowers... but finally, a violet sweater and yellow dress with pink and blue flowers won. And that's why her hair are more red than blond...
In effect, I've got a one girl with more natural look than her more elegant sister with make-up... and I'm pretty glad of that...



... to be continued... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina