Thursday 8 October 2015

Sisters - the next chapter of this story

Hello!

In this next chapter I'll show you my ideas about 'Sisters' appearance and gesticulation. I'm sorry about quality of photos... I corrected a hairstyle of sister from the left side of picture and tried to make something with her arm (you could notice this in this photo above the text but I wasn't glad at all about it...).






Finally, I draw her: she is keeping her hand on her sis's back. I draw them a costumes. When I finished drawing by a pencil, I continued my drawing by two black pens...










And that's a final effect of using black pens (by me)... Oops, how could I forgot! Look at the girl with a bangs, at her dress:







I added even a 'flower-motif' :-)

That's not the last chapter.
I planned to add next photos of this drawing...
I want to show you a landscape behind the sisters... 

... to be continued... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina