Thursday 15 October 2015

dress of Spring

'Spring', drawing



Hello!


Today is raining and winding... that's a reason of added here a picture with personification of Spring... This drawing is a part of my little cycle 'The personifications of 4 seasons'. And well... I wanted to draw this cycle one more time... in the future... Well, I must tell you, that the most studied personification by me is Autumn (the next one is Spring... Summer and Winter aren't as studied as Autumn and Spring... unfortunately. I must change it).

This picture is showing my image of this personification: long, red, curly hair with wreath and of course, beautiful green dress with flower pattern... 

I like this conception as much as the Autumn one... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina