Sunday 4 October 2015

Sisters (oi, it could be a long story)


Sisters, drawing


 Hello!

 I started drawing this picture because I haven't got any idea of birthday present for one important person... I even wanted to leave this work... (because I finally explored how I could make this person happy) but I couldn't do this... because I became fond with a way how I draw a lady from the right ... 
So I wanted to continue this...

You see on those photographies only ideas about hairstyles...




















Finally, I decided that lady from the right will have a loose hair...















Well, of course... I will continue my work... I gave it even a title: 'Sisters'. Why? When I'm looking at this picture, at that girls, I see a two sisters... two sisters- talking about everything and nothing... their relationship is intimate, deep and might have a long story... (maybe that's the reason of continuing this drawing)

I really wanted to finish this drawing...

... to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina