Saturday 12 November 2022

the Birth of the New Life Form

 HELLO!


Here comes another surreal graphic which happened because of photo showing trees.

During one of the autumnal walks I took a photo of trees. It pictures a contrast between branches fully dressed and the naked ones.


That's the mentioned photo. I took it in October 2022.


During experiments I added a few artistic effects and chose red colour as a main.

Below you can see how the first phase of my work look.


the half of the heart, graphic.


Then the half of the heart helped me in arranging a rather peculiar vision.

I cooled down colour scheme.


the Birth of the New Life Form, graphic.

Giving this graphic a name was quite hard. Eventually I chose the Birth of the New Life Form.

In the centre there's a mysterious creature which resembles a skeleton of a butterfly (at least in my eyes).


How do you perceive the Birth of the New Life Form?

Do you enjoy autumnal walks?

Share with your opinions in comments section.


Have a Nice Day! 🔥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina