Friday 2 July 2021

the Plan of the Forest Temple

 HELLO!


Lately old photographies inspire me to experiment a bit with them and create something new. And again, after works like attempt to embrace and dancing trees a surreal vision happened. Funnily enough it was a photography showing trees one more time.


Mentioned photography. I took in a certain forest two years ago.


After the initial experiments I created a Rippled Forest

This graphic is showing trees reflecting in the water. 



Rippled Forest, graphic.


This reflection looks like a mosaic. After looking at Rippled Forest I wasn't quite satisfied.

And this little bit of dissatisfaction led me to create another work which is resembling me a plan of a building. Well, it seems I owe this particular association to studying the History of Art.


the Plan of the Forest Temple, graphic.


As a proper title I deemed the Plan of the Forest Temple. I just chose this to be a plan of a temple but the forest one. There one can rest, clear their minds and take a deep, healthy breath in silence.


And this is the end of the post.

Please, let me know in comments section 

what do you think about those graphics?

How do you perceive them?


Have a Nice Day!

1 comment:

  1. Mozaika lub batikowy wzór na chusty i tkaniny lub dywany, interesujący efekt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina