Saturday 1 October 2016

Man, don't get annoyed :-)


Hello! 

Well, a title could sound very strange... Especially, for me. In Poland we call this game: "Chińczyk" or "Gra w chińczyka". On the Wikipedia I read that "Mensch ärgere Dich nicht" could be translated as "Man, don't get annoyed". It is really strange.

Now I'm writing about this because I wanted to publish there my drawing - an illustration for one article about games. I entitled my drawing in polish because of sentiment to this game.

I rarely draw men. Maybe I should change it... 

You may be mistaken by blue and yellow colours. In fact, their blouses don't signify a colour of their pawns (girl's pawns are blue).


Gra w chińczyka, "WUJ", no. 4, January 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina