Friday 27 November 2015

'Galadriel'- next chapter of adventure

























Hello!

As you see, I really wanted to hint somehow a Gimli's presence... You could see it in this picture (but now he was erased by rubber). Not only you could see a probable Gimli's profile, but also you could noticed a changes in Galadriel's appearance. Do you see a difference?
  • Her hairstyle. I wanted to make her hair more beautiful and fine. I even prelongated them a little bit. Obviously, she holds a long wisp of hair. In addition, I erased an unruly fringe.
  • Her dress. I decided to show Galadriel in a plain, gossamer and delicate dress. Especially, I changed her neckline (plus, I added a decorative sash, made from a pretty delicate material; sash is pinned by a tiny buttons) and long sleeves. 
  • I also draw a Galadriel's foot. So you could notice Galadriel in motion.
  • I also wanted to draw her reaching for a scissors, so...







... I created a kind of table made from a rock, stone. This table was created for a scissors because of arranging a space on paper.


























The last photo presents a current drawing of Galadriel.
I'm going to draw her other arm and also I'm going to hint a Gimli's profile or maybe his outstretched arm...

In any case,

Have a nice day!


... to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina