Wednesday 9 December 2015

Galadriel- adventure with Gimli, scissors and hand









Hello!

Well, I'm still drawing a Galadriel. Recently, I took time out to draw her. So I'm going to present some ideas before the break.


At first I made a probable Gimli's profiles on another paper...



















... and next I started reconsidering which one (profile) could be better. I'm still thinking about it and still don't know... Finally, I must solve this problem :-D


Next thing- scissors! Oh, and, of course, a Galadriel's hand. Instead of saying of this, I show you a short story of a scissors and hand.

First one

Second one

Last one







So, you could evaluate a progress of hand and scissors :)

Obviously, I think that hand is OK, but a sleeve looks so strange.
*
Ok... that's enough...

Have a nice day!

... to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina