Monday 23 November 2015

'Galadriel' - the beginning of an adventure






Hello!

I see a next long story on the horizon... I wanted to draw this well- known character from 'the Lord of the Rings'. Honestly, it's not the first time when I drew a Galadriel... I don't remember a first drawing but I remember a next ones. I decided to show 2 of them.

*
Well, you see... I had got a trouble with picturing a topic... I even drew a Galadriel with England from 'Hetalia' (there was a time, I was very interested in this anime and honestly, 'Hetalia' sometimes was for me a source of inspiration- in this case, I had got an idea of drawing a country's personifications from Hetalia with characters from a books connected with any country... I didn't finish this project and honestly, I don't want to finish it).



England with Galadriel (unfinished cycle 'Hetalia&Literature')

*

Last one is the most important even if it's only some kind of doodles in my notes from lecture... this is
the source of my current idea of Galadriel's picture. I have shown her with scissors. Why? It's connected with one scene from Tolkien's great trilogy: a Dwarf Gimli, one from the Fellowship of the Ring asked Galadriel, a Queen of Elves for a wisp of her beautiful hair. She agreed with a smile and she gave a wisp him. For me, it was the one of the most beautiful scenes in whole trilogy.
















... and now. I've already changed her appearance (her hairstyle, dress and gesture). I have an idea how to show a scissors, but I still don't know how to show a Gimli's presence in this drawing.

























Well... as yet, I'm going to say: 'Have a nice day!'. So...

Have a nice day!

Oh, I almost forgot about one more thing:
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina