Thursday 30 November 2023

mesmerising forest

 HELLO!


From time to time I'd like to snap pictures of the nature. Trees happen to be impressive models.

Photos of trees sometimes inspire me to create crazy, and surreal graphics.

That's the reason why I wrote this post - I've made another surreal graphic. 


I took this photo on April this year in the nearby forest.


The above photo became my inspiration this time. 

I cropped an extract from this photo. Then I started experiments.


forestal triangle, graphic.

Firstly I made a graphic forestal triangle

Soon it led me to create a work which you can look at below.


mesmerising forest, graphic.


That's all.


What do you think about mesmerising forest?

Let me know in the comments below.


Have a Nice Day! 💚

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina