Wednesday 1 February 2023

Summary 2022

 HELLO!


Previous summaries appeared at the beginning of January. This time I took a rest from blogging and decided to show summary of 2022 in my a-r-tistic blog in the February. 

So, let's start!


  • In 2022 I published 23 posts. This year I made lots of graphics and pastels. Collages made an appearance, too.
  • I was able to accomplish 2 aims - a Dragon and Pandora. Now there are new aims - a picture of a horse, and also a Cityscape. Regarding to an illustration to Shostakovich's Waltz no. 2 I decided to change this aim because somewhere along the line I lost desire to make this. I'm sorry. I came to conclusion that it still be an illustration to piece of music - and I would choose one of Joe Hisaishi's compositions.

  • In this blog you can find works like: green dress (2021), fantasia amalfitana (2021) and there is a fire in my heart (2022). Black-and-white pictures with a colourful accent are a part of the new ongoing series - Wild Fantasy. At last series received the name. Hope you'll enjoy next works from Wild Fantasy.
  • Series the Four Seasons in Four Frames are merrily ongoing. In the end of February 2022 I changed the way of showing 1st eight comic strips because at 9th one I chose to show them in different way. What happened in plot this year? Winter was covering the world in snow. Spring was finding a pleasure in pranking Winter. Summer was watching the Perseids. Plus, we got to know how Autumn met her cat.
  • Series the Poetic Graphics is happily ongoing, too. This year appeared 3 new ones graphics with translated poems.
  • I've changed a background of blog to colour of pale orange. I've got some problem with a previous background. Moreover I transformed promotional graphics which are usually on the right sidebar.


Works of 2022. This graphic shows fragments of works created in 2022.


As always there were lots of experimentation in my work. As usual it gave me lots of fun and satisfaction, and it helped me learn many things.

That's all.

I hope for lots of health, strength,

and good luck in 2023! 

🍀

All the Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina