Sunday 19 February 2023

inner life

 HELLO!


A few years ago I made a doodle of lady with windblown hair. 

It inspired me to create a work.



I started from drawing a picture of a lady on cardboard. A black crayon was enough to show her.

If you look at her shirt, you will notice vertical stripes. They happened because I've put a corrugated paper under a cardboard and coloured intensely her shirt (initially I didn't plan this frottage).



Then, the next step was colouring the background with oil pastels. So I made an abstract background out of orange, pink, violet, blue and green colours.

Lately I like to combine crayons with pastels ♡


inner life, crayons and oil pastels on cardboard, 14 x 12 cm.

What is the reason behind the title inner life? Although everyday life seems to be grey, thoughts and emotions stain human minds with various colours.


That's all.

What do You think about inner life?

Let me know in the comments below.


Have a Nice Day!

1 comment:

  1. Chyba nawet ta wersja bez kolorów podoba mi się bardziej, taki portret w sepii:-)
    jotka

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina