Sunday 18 October 2020

the Green Eye

 Hello! 

👀

     A few days ago I published on my blog with poems a post varied by a graphic the Green Eye. I used it in decorative purposes for a poem which english version is available below a mentioned illustration (original version is THERE).

     A story behind the Green Eye is quite simple. Once I made a photo to my sweet cat and then - out of boredom - I started turning mentioned photography into graphic because I've seen too much potential... I could call it some kind of "training". 


the Green Eye, graphic.
 

wonderful wondering

in this autumn he seems to be 
so wonderfully wondering 
so deeply immersed in thoughts 
that racing him off this blissfulness 
would be a cruelty 

he isn't lacking in beauty 
when - with a wary attention 
he's tracking the course of events 
happening somewhere far away 

however he doesn't ask 
why am I looking at his distraction 
with such an intense insolence 
well - 
as befits cat 
he's busy with different issues 
and 
his purring 
is moving me into a state of 
wonderful wondering 




That's all, my dear fellows.

Have a Nice Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina