Sunday 9 February 2020

Beryl Stapleton

Hello!


In the first words I apologise - I didn't make an another comic strip from the cycle '4 in 4' to the end of January. Lots of things happen but I hope I'll publish the next one pretty soon.

Recently I've got a chance to read Arthur Conan Doyle's novel The Hound of the Baskervilles. It was a great book and also pretty inspiring. When I stopped on Beryl Stapleton's first appearance I couldn't help drawing her. So I made a sketch on 10th January 2020.


Beryl Stapleton, crayons on paper, 14,7 x 10,3 cm.



But it wasn't the last work about this character from A. C. Doyle's novel. I decided to draw her portrait on the brown paper. And I made it 7th February 2020.


Beryl Stapleton, pencil and crayons on a brown paper, 18 x 12 cm.


So, what do you think?

Have you imagined mysterious lady Beryl Stapleton different?

Let me know in comments.


Have a Nice Day!



2 comments:

  1. I like A. C. Doyle's novels and your portraits are beautifull :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Podobają mi się obydwa portrety. Jakoś przyszło mi na myśl ,,Co się zdarzyło Baby Jane". Tylko nie wiem czemu. Hmmm...

    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina