Tuesday 5 January 2021

Summary of 2020

 HELLO!


It's time for the second summary on this blog. During writing the first one I thought I should take a fresh look on certain matters and remind myself of them. It emerged that it was necessary to understand this year was full of experimenting and searching.

So, let's start!


  • This year I published 23 posts and - so far - it's a record! Yay!
  • In the end of October I published the 100th post! This little jubilee is also noteworthy.
  • I changed a few things in order to improve blog's functioning. For example I shifted a bit blog's visual design. Plus, I've made a division on the right sidebar - I've separated Finished Aims from My Cycles... And I think it was a good move.

  • I was able to accomplish two aims from my list - I mean a female guitarist and a view on Melancholy. I hope I'll make Hikaru Masai's portrait this time. And besides her there are 2 new aims - a portrayal of a Samurai (❤) and an illustration to Shostakovich's Waltz no. 2. I wish myself lots of luck with realizing them.
  • Despite the initial troubles, a cycle the Four Seasons in Four Frames (which started in 2019) is still happily ongoing. I've got already an idea for no. 6 with Winter. Besides I'm thinking about publishing posts with extras concerning 4 in 4 from time to time... By "extra" I mean sketches, designs of Seasons, logos, etc.
  • This year I opened an account on Pinterest. And next to works which were published on this a-r-tistic blog I also added graphics with english versions of my poems. They became another cycle the Poetic Graphics. Four of them appeared there.
  • For the umpteenth time I was experimented with graphic programme which helped me create backgrounds for the Poetic Graphics. During this year not only my photos were pretty helpful in making graphics but also my old doodles.
  • I've also made various drawings and collages this year. Well, I keep hoping that in the future I'll be drawing men, hands, feet, guitars, animals and many other things much better.
  • I'm a bit sad that I wasn't doing any GIF-s this year... I hope it will change in the future.


This graphic collage illustrates what was happening throughout 2020.




     On a final note, this was undeniably hard and crazy year! Every month abounded with disturbing events which had got a huge influence on our lives and health. There was even a moment I fell into some kind of a crisis and felt a peculiar apathy. Although everything weren't going according to plan, good things also took place. Certainly I could count chapters of manga One Piece and two new songs of System of a Down (composed in order to help Armenia) among them.


And that's all.


Happy New Year! 🌈

1 comment:

  1. Gratulacje , niechaj wena Cię nie opuszcza! Wszystkie eksperymenty plastyczne mile widziane, tak trzymaj!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina