Sunday 28 February 2021

Cat's shadow

 Hello!


     In today's post you will find another graphic which was created thanks to an old photography. A mentioned photo shows my cat which was sitting on the windowsill. That day light was plunging into the interior in pretty magical way.

     I experimented a bit with this photo. The most visible changes are an addition of the primary colours and blurring.

     Below a graphic you will also find haiku I've written in 2017 (its english version I've made a year ago). This poem somehow fits into graphic's theme.


cat's shadow, graphic.



cat's shadow faded 
from the morning curtain 
only the Sun stayed


That's all for today. 
If you're interested in polish version of this haiku, click there.

I hope I'll made another part of the Four Seasons in Four Frames before Winter ends.


Have a Nice Day! 😼


1 comment:

  1. Grafika bardzo ciekawa, kilkuplanowa, bo po wpatrzeniu się w deseń widać cienie drzew ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your opinion!
I hope your words will have a good impact on futher development of this blog.

Kindest regards,
Luffina